Wednesday, August 31, 2016

I made it to Arkansas!

Hey!  I made it to Arkansas!  The flight was good and I am so happy to finally be here.  We are staying in a members home tonight because we have training in the morning.  The house is literally a mansion and everyone has their own bed.  There are five of us staying here.  I will be in a trio for now and my trainers names are Elder Moore and Elder Santiago. The first area I will be serving in is called Jonesboro.  My trainers say that it is pretty heavy in Spanish so I am super excited!  We are going tracking for about 3 hours tomorrow so that will be awesome.  It will be in English so that will be a good way to start.  My P-day will be on Monday so I will email again then.  Thank you so much for everything! Much love!



No comments:

Post a Comment