Monday, August 29, 2016

Last week at the CCM

Hey everyone!

I can't believe that the time has come for me to leave the CCM.  My time here has been so awesome but I am so stoked to get out into the field.  My Spanish is a lot better than I was expecting it to be. I am so excited for all the adventures to come for me and my companions.  I could not be more grateful for this opportunity to go out and share this amazing message that is the gospel of Jesus Christ with the people of Arkansas.  I know that it is not going to be easy but it will be possible!  I am really hoping that I get a good trainer.  I am also super excited to meet my mission president.  I guess you will hear from me on my next p-day which I think is Monday but I am not sure.  Thanks for all the support you have given me so far. 

Love Elder Merrill




                                                                        My district




                                                       Elder Toomer and Elder Merrill







No comments:

Post a Comment