Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Week 3 at the CCM

Hey Everyone!

Everything is going awesome here and I am having so much fun.  I love reading all of your emails so please keep sending them!  I am really enjoying it out here and can't wait to get into the field. I heard some rumors that the website I gave you for letters costs money but I found a new one.  The address is mtcmexicocarepackage.com.   I am thankful for all the love and support you are giving me.  My Spanish is coming along really good and the days just keep getting better and better.  Our last temple trip was awesome and I took some pictures of the city.  We had a devotional last night broadcast from the Provo MTC and Neil L. Anderson spoke.  He told us that being a missionary is not complex, but it is not easy.  I know that things will be tough but I know I can do hard things.  As we teach, I am more and more grateful for Spanish because it forces me to keep the message as simple as possible and that is how the gospel should be.  We have found that our teacher in the morning, Hermano Martinez, is probably like the coolest guy ever.  He is on a Tae Kwon Do team and has taken nationals a couple times.  He has one of the best testimonies I have ever heard, and he is way awesome at soccer.  He helps us a lot and is super fun to be around.  I have really gotten into soccer and almost every morning our whole district goes and plays cage soccer.  We are getting pretty good.  I look forward to reading more letters next week!  I am super thankful for all of the love and support. 

Love, Elder Merrill


















No comments:

Post a Comment