Monday, October 3, 2016

General Conference was so awesome!

Hello!  General Conference was so awesome!  We watched all ten
hours!  That was a first for me and I really learned a lot.  We watched
a couple sessions of conference at members houses and the rest at the
church.  It really was awesome.  Nothing too exciting happened this
week.  We picked up a new investigator.  He is a pretty cool guy.  He's
a fire fighter and seems pretty interested so hopefully things go well
with him.  We went to a Brazilian ladies house for dinner this week
and had this rice and bean stuff that was amazing.  She also served us
Guaraña which was pretty sweet!  I'm so happy to have my bike.  We
rode bikes on Friday all day and it was awesome.  We figured it out and
decided that we biked almost 20 miles so that was pretty sweet.  My rear
was kinda sore the next day but it was super fun.  It's crazy that this transfer
only has on week left.  I love it out here and am definitely thankful for
everyday.  This gospel is so true!  I hope that you guys have an awesome week! 
I love you!
Love Elder Merrill


Dinner at a members home

Mission District & Zone Leaders



No comments:

Post a Comment