Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  Today has been super busy and I don't have too
much time to email...but this past week was awesome! 
The highlights:
Yesterday we were out walking by the trailers and this lady came up
to us and asked us to bless her house.  She had been seeing things and
she really wanted them to go away.  So we went into her house and
we blessed it.  It was one of the coolest experiences.  When we went
into her house it just kinda felt weird and lonely.  But as soon as we
closed the prayer the spirit came flooding into her house.  It was amazing
to have that opportunity to use the priesthood and feel the Lord work
through us.  The second experience was that a member asked us to go
to the hospital and give some blessings.  It was really cool to be able to
feel like I knew those people without ever meeting them. 

This evening we are going to a members home and carving pumpkins
with them.  Then we are going to hand out pass-along cards with candy.
It's going to be super fun!  I caught a little stomach bug this past week
and I was kinda moving slow the next couple days but I am all better
now.  It definitely showed me that when you can't get out and work hard
all day that the days are super long and boring.  So I'm happy to be feeling
better and back to working hard and serving the Lord!  I promise to write a
super long email next week!  Have an awesome Halloween!

Love Elder Merrill

Happy Halloween from Elder Merrill


No comments:

Post a Comment