Monday, September 12, 2016

1st baptism commitment

This last week was super awesome!  I committed one of our investigators
to be baptized last Tuesday!  And it was in Spanish!  It was so amazing and
I really hope is all works out.  Wednesday was a pretty normal missionary day. 
We went and taught some lessons and had dinner at a members home.  Thursday
waspretty much the same.  Friday we went out to lunch as a district which
was really nice.  We are able to get together as a district quite a bit so it is great
to hang out with all of them.  Another thing that is happening in the near
future hopefully, is that all the elders here are going to move into a
house together.  The sisters apartment lease is almost up so they are
going to move into our apartment and we are going to move into a house. 
Today we are going to a members house to get a haircut.  They are actually
from Logan!  I will try and send a picture later while we are over there. 
We are going to do yardwork today as service.  Things have been going great
and I can't believe I have been here for two weeks now - time is flying by.
The high school here had a football game this past Saturday and that kinda made
me really miss going to football games but it is all good.  I am getting along
with my companions great so that is nice.  I love you all so much and thanks for
all the support.  I will talk to you next week.

Love Elder Merrill

Elder Moore & Elder Merrill

"My companion is the bees knees. He's a stud and we have a lot in common. He's straight out of high school in Logan, Utah and I swear he came out pre trained. His Spanish (especially for a greenie) is outstanding! And his Greenie Fire is way beyond the point of "I fear no man."  Elder Moore 
                                                           (Elder Moore writing about Kaden to President Wakolo)


District members

Elder Elliot, Elder Santiago and District leader Elder Degoyler

My bed

Our apartment



No comments:

Post a Comment