Monday, October 2, 2017

Remember to Haz lo Justo!

Hello from Memphis!  And GO AGGIES!  I had to rub that big 
Aggie football win last week into Elder Smalley's face just a 
little bit because he is a big BYU fan. 

This week was good.  I had the opportunity to go on exchanges 
which I always enjoy.  On Tuesday and Wednesday I went with 
our District Leader Elder Sotomarino.  We stayed in his area so 
it was cool to meet some new people and teach his investigators.  
Thursday was a pretty normal day.  Elder Smalley and I went to 
the middle of the ghetto which is always interesting.  We actually 
found some some pretty cool people and a couple of them even 
invited us back.  That night we taught our awesome English class.  
We usually have about 15 people attend so that is great!  Friday 
I went on exchanges again, but this time with our Zone Leaders.  
We really went into the ghetto - like "leave the IPad in the car part
of the ghetto!"  It was really awesome.  I know the Lord will always
bless us with safety there.  

General Conference was so amazing!  We had some investigators 
attend for a session which was so great!  I now love Conference! 
It really is so great.  Some of my favorite talks were from the last 
session.  I also loved the talk about Joy and everything about the 
Book of Mormon.  Elder Nelson's talk was super awesome!  

Today for P-day we went to the church and played basketball this 
morning and then went to the Botanical Garden.  It was beautiful.  
Sorry this is email is kinda short today but I can’t really think of 
anything else to write.  I love you all!  

Remember to Haz lo Justo!   (Choose the Right in Espanol) 

Love, Elder Merrill

Fun at the Botanical Garden




Memphis Spanish Missionaries 


So this happened the other day - 
never a boring day here in Memphis!  

No comments:

Post a Comment