Monday, December 25, 2017

My Testimony on this Christmas Day

It was so awesome talking to my family today!  I definitely teared 
up when I bore my testimony, it was a tender moment. 

I would like to bear my testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ on this
Christmas day.  I know that He lives.  I know that He knows us better 
than anyone ever could and loves us still.  We can never fall farther 
than his light shines nor stray farther than his reach extends. I have 
come to know of His divine power to boost us at our lows and humble 
us in our highs.  I can definitely say that I know my Savior loves me 
and is rooting for me to do my best.  I love this gospel and feel so 
privileged to share it.  I will forever be touched each time He lets me 
see someone through His eyes and love them as He does.  Miracles 
are real and occur daily, we just have to open our eyes. There is no 
place I would rather be than testifying of Jesus Christ and the saving 
power of His grace.  I love you guys.  Merry Christmas! 

Love Elder Merrill
Merry Christmas Elder Merrill!!!  
Christmas package from home - Beanie made by an investigator

Loved his Christmas package

Elder Merrill & Elder Anderson
Mountain biking on Christmas Day in their matching $6.00 shirts

Chocolate money!

Christmas mugs

Christmas caroling


Zone Christmas Party


No comments:

Post a Comment