Monday, December 11, 2017

#Light the World

Hey guys!  This past week was great. I have settled back into 
Little Rock.  It honestly has been like coming home a little bit 
so I have really enjoyed it.  Elder Anderson is awesome!  We 
have a great time together.  

We have biked a lot this week just because Elder Anderson 
and I both really love biking.  Speaking of bikes, I got a new 
one. The office sent out an email one day saying they had 5 
free bikes.  So since the mission office is so close we drove 
there and I got one.  It is nicer than my other one, and bigger 
too.  My bike has gotten pretty beat up so it was definitely a 
blessing.  A complete tender mercy.  

We weren’t able to teach very many people this week.  We are 
really going to work hard to change that.  It has been really fun 
to be back here in my old area.  I pretty much have the same 
everything as I did before - it’s comforting and sweet.  Most of 
the branch members remembered me on Sunday so that was 
really awesome.  There are not near as many people attending 
the Spanish branch as there used to be - so we really have a lot 
of work to do here.  

For P-day today we went to a trampoline park because a member 
owns it and we got in for super cheap. My wrist felt great the whole 
time.  I also can’t believe Christmas is in two weeks!  I’m so pumped 
to talk to y’all.  I'm serving my Savior everyday and trying my best to 
#Light the World!  I invite all of you to #Light the World in your 
own special way.  Love you guys!


Love Elder Merrill


Elder Anderson & Elder Merrill

Elder Merrill - Elder Barron - Elder Anderson

Fun at the Trampoline Park

Elder Merrill promised he was being careful...

No comments:

Post a Comment