Monday, March 13, 2017

Blessed to teach - Blessed to learn

Hey guys!  This week was pretty normal, nothing really special
happened. But this upcoming week should be super awesome!
We are having the first EVER Spanish zone conference in the
mission!  I'm so excited to be part of it!  It's right before our
regular zone conference so the missionaries who travel far will
spend the night in various apartments close by.  This means I get
to be in the presence of Elder Toomer again!  I'm super pumped! 

We were on walk week this last week and walked quite a bit. Pretty
sure I lost a few Southern gained pounds - haha.  I had my second
district meeting this week and it went really well.  I instructed on
teaching the people and not just lessons. We really focused on how
to ask inspired questions to check for knowing and understanding.
I am blessed to teach.  I really enjoy teaching.  It's pretty sweet.  I
never thought I would enjoy it as much as I do so it has really kind
of surprised me. 

The Lord is our greatest teacher of all.  We are so blessed to learn
from Him every day.  I am so blessed to be a missionary for the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and share this true gospel.  

Thanks for everything! 

Love Elder Merrill

Little Rock Spanish Zone

THE CHURCH IS TRUE!

Feasting on the Word of God

Family Home Evening in President Wakolo's home

No comments:

Post a Comment