Monday, November 27, 2017

Grateful - Thankful - Blessed

Hey guys!  Glad to hear your Thanksgiving was nice and relaxing.  
Our Thanksgiving here in Monticello was awesome.  We went and 
played basketball with the family before we ate.  They cooked us 
brisket and it was amazing.  It was definitely different than any other
BBQ I've had out here.  It had a little more spice to it and wasn't as 
sweet but it was really good.  We had a really good week. We made 
it out to Warren on Wednesday and taught a couple cool lessons.  

I have felt the spirit a lot this week.  As missionaries we have asked
people what they are thankful for when we have talked to them this
week.  This has also given me the opportunity to think about what I 
am truly thankful for.  Definitely out here on my mission I have been 
so thankful for all that you guys do for me.  It would be much harder 
to serve without the support of my family and friends.  So thank you 
so much for everything you do for me.  I’m also super thankful for all 
the many amazing church members I have been able to meet here, 
both in this area and others I have served in.  I have met so many
amazing people that I will never forget.  I’m so thankful for this gospel
and for the Book of Mormon.  I testify that it is true and that is will
bless your life if you read it everyday.  

This week is the last week of this transfer.  We are looking to finish 
strong as a companionship here in Monticello.  It has been a good
transfer and I am so grateful for it.  I know I am supposed to be here 
at this time.  On Thursday Lynn G.Robbins is coming to visit so that 
will be awesome.  I always look forward to being taught the gospel by
other leaders.  I have learned so much serving my Savior and am truly 
grateful for all He has blessed me with.  I am so grateful to wear my 
missionary badge that bears my Saviors name.  I know He loves me -
and I know He loves each of you.  And I Love you guys! 

Love Elder Merrill
Happy Holidays Everyone!

The District!



1 comment: